Friday, November 21, 2008

Prologue

“What’s this?” Taichi asked suddenly. He picks up a frame from my drawer with a picture in it. It’s a picture of me and Chisato in our school uniform.

“Is this your boyfriend?” Hiro asked, looking at it too. “So you are into boys, huh?"

“What?! You never told me you already had someone! I’d hate to admit it but you guys do look good together.” Taichi said in his usual angry tone.

I quickly got up and went to them. I took the picture slowly away from Taichi’s hand. I guess I just can’t hide the sad look on my face now. I hold the picture close to me as I went back to sit on my bed. “He was my boyfriend.” I said solemnly.

“Was? So you broke up with him?” Taichi asked a stupid question.

“We never broke up.” I said. I looked down, fightingthe tears. I remember how Chisato looks; a tall senior with dark hair and soft brown eyes. He is so beautiful… he smells of cherry. It was his bathing foam. The smells lasted on his skin. I had always liked the smells of him. He is firm yet, graceful in many ways… I should just tell them. They never knew about it. They should know. “He’s dead.” I said, still fighting the tears and hugs the picture closer to my chest.

“Ah! Sorry…” taichi said.

“Sorry.” Hiro said.

That’s what they all said…

“Sorry for your lost.”

That’s just what they all can say…

Now the memories hit my head like gunshots…

No comments: