Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hikaru’s suicide letter…

Dear Sano,

You are still my best friend despite of everything that had happened. So, I’m counting on you on this. I hope by the time you got this letter, it would already be over…

I never intended to hurt anyone. I had always been careful not to hurt anyone… But, my efforts were all left in vain. It’s just how the cruel world is. You’ll get your heart broken and you will also get someone else’s heart broken by you. Sometimes, when you’re in love with someone, you wonder why won’t he loves you back. But you never thought of why won’t you love someone who secretly in love with you too. Unrequited love, forbidden love, rejected, accepted… they are all just playing their parts in this cruel world’s game. It’s funny to know that we are a part of it too no matter how much we hated it or not wanting it.

Taichi, Hiro, you… I will break these hearts tonight. Taichi is such a bad-tempered person. But, he cared so much of me. Hiro; no matter how expressionless and anti-social he is, he would do just anything for me. You, my best friend, you would simply use stupid and unnecessary ways to get my attention. I still smile now when I think of it. All of them… I love them no matter what. But, I still love Chisato even more… I’m sorry… I never was able to love anyone other than Chisato. I’m really happy ‘cause tonight, I will see him again. Send my regards to Taichi and Hiro. Goodbye, dear friends. Please… don’t miss me when I’m gone… I mean this. Don’t miss me.

~Hikaru~~~

No comments: